Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I-95, Northern Palm Beach County


Southbound on Central Blvd. in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. (Hood Rd. to PGA Blvd.) where the Florida Dept. of Transportation is planning to build an I-95 interchange (to alleviate growing traffic on PGA).


"A Visual Feel For Where A New I-95 Interchange In Northern Palm Beach County Would Go" by v. johns, 12/10/13, 10:47 PM

The Florida Dept. of Transportation is planning to build a new I-95 interchange somewhere along the Central Blvd. corridor between Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens. This clip illustrates the ride between Hood Rd. and PGA Blvd. 

The bridge at the start of the video slopes up and over an Eastward bending I-95. what’s not so easily seen in the video are the large townhome and apartment communities that rest on both sides of Central Blvd. between Hood Rd. and PGA Blvd. Not to mention Scripps Florida and Florida Atlantic University further north in Jupiter.

No comments: